Are you just starting a podcast? Or do you have one already? VA for Life can take some of the production work off your plate to give you more time to focus on creating more content.
Consider it done!
- Each week, VA for Life will help you:
- Write the show notes for an episode
- Create a social media graphic (or two) to go along with your episode ( I use Photoshop)
- Follow up with the guests to be interviewed for the podcast to ensure they share the episode to their email list and social media
- Transcribe interview once per week (as needed)
- Video / audio editing
- Can make graphics or video posts for social media
- Social media posting and management – Twitter, Instagram and Facebook – five times per week
- Prepare newsletter / email blast – once per week (as needed)
- Uses Hootsuite, Dropbox, Google Drive, Mailchimp (tools provided by client)
- Proof reading
- SEO for posts
It took me several years to finally realize how much I needed ‘help’ with my business. As it turned out my timing couldn’t have been more perfect.
Initially I was trying to control everything, asking Diana to send me things for review and approval, etc. However, it took less than a week before I realized she totally ‘got it’ and realized that the more I allowed her to just ‘do her thing’ the better my results were.
Soon I found myself in the midst of several moves and a dead computer – I was literally offline for almost 2 months – and yet my social media fan base grew by leaps and bounds and nobody even realized it was my AWESOME VA driving the bus, so to speak!
I couldn’t have made a better investment and I couldn’t be happier with the results from Diana’s fabulous work. From building my fan base to SEO for my websites, Diana totally ROCKS!!!”
Trish B. – Intuitive Coach, The Question Journey
I am very impressed by the quality of her work especially in design work, creativity and social media.
I find Diana’s work affordable and efficient to suit my business needs. All the best Diana, for your good work.
Angie – BodyTalk Practitioner