You are determined to stand out and realize your dreams! The next best thing is to hire the right person who can help you bring those dreams to life. If you are a new business owner or an organization who wants to claim online visibility, here’s the full package.
Consider it done!
- Each week, VA for Life will help you:
- plan out and implement your website goals
- achieve an effective and functional website for your business
- receive a free domain and free hosting for one full year
- have 4 main pages on your website’s menu
- will be emailing to me the photos and text you want to add
- you will also receive 5 digital ads or banners for social media posting
- you will be invoiced upon the commencement of work that will be paid through any of these options: Xoom.com, Moneygram, Western Union or bank to bank deposit.
- will be invoiced in the following year for your website’s hosting subscription with VA for Life for $150.00
It took me several years to finally realize how much I needed ‘help’ with my business. As it turned out my timing couldn’t have been more perfect.
Initially I was trying to control everything, asking Diana to send me things for review and approval, etc. However, it took less than a week before I realized she totally ‘got it’ and realized that the more I allowed her to just ‘do her thing’ the better my results were.
Soon I found myself in the midst of several moves and a dead computer – I was literally offline for almost 2 months – and yet my social media fan base grew by leaps and bounds and nobody even realized it was my AWESOME VA driving the bus, so to speak!
I couldn’t have made a better investment and I couldn’t be happier with the results from Diana’s fabulous work. From building my fan base to SEO for my websites, Diana totally ROCKS!!!”
Trish B. – Intuitive Coach, The Question Journey
I am very impressed by the quality of her work especially in design work, creativity and social media.
I find Diana’s work affordable and efficient to suit my business needs. All the best Diana, for your good work.
Angie – BodyTalk Practitioner